Your Content 3S’23 is organized in collaboration with Science is Cool (SCOOL), a non-profit Cultural Association that promotes educational activities and scientific events aimed at engaging, at different levels, people with science.
3S’23 is open to both members and non-members of SCOOL: the first are exempted from VAT on the registration fee, which results in a substantial fee reduction (see table below), while the latter are not.
If you’re not a SCOOL member yet, you can join the association before registering for 3S’23 by following the indications at https://www.scienceiscool.it/membership-subscription. Upon acceptance, you will receive the Annual Membership number that will allow you to access all the benefits. The relevant annual association fee will be collected onsite.
Moreover, it is not necessary insert this number in the 3S’23 registration form below: please fill it in simultaneously with your SCOOL application, and simply answer yes to the question about membership in the 3S’23 registration form. The common registration system will crosscheck the data.
For both SCOOL and non SCOOL members, registration for the conference will be acknowledged by an e-mail containing the payment instructions and, for SCOOL members, also the SCOOL association number.Goes Here
Conference fees for 3S’23
The conference fee for 3S’23 depends on the accommodation chosen by the attendee, and includes participation in the scientific sessions, the book of abstracts (printed or online version), in addition to the room, breakfast, and dinner at the hotel (see Accommodation for more information on the subject).
Moreover, skiing classes (Mo – Fr) by highly qualified instructors (small groups from casual skiers to experts) and a 5-day ski-pass (Mo – Fr) for the Courmayeur skiing region are comprised in the fees.
- Euro 1880,00 for a double room single occupancy
- Euro 1550,00 per person for a double room double occupancy
- Euro 1350,00 per person for a triple room triple occupancy
Non SCOOL members
- Euro 1880,00 + 22% VAT for a double room single occupancy
- Euro 1550,00 + 22% VAT per person for a double room double occupancy
- Euro 1350,00 + 22% VAT per person for a triple room triple occupancy
Accompanying persons are welcome but with no difference in the participation fee (they can also join SCOOL).
Please bear in mind that triple rooms are avaialble only to groups already formed upon reservation, whereas for double rooms a preference can be expressed, but it is not compulsory.
Since we will have to pay a substantial fee for any cancellation, we can only guarantee your reservation if you transfer the full fee by February 1st, 2023 at the latest. Registration without receipt of payment at this date will be automatically cancelled.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic we offer the following cancellation conditions:
- Your cancellation before 1.02.2023: 100% registration fee refund;
- Your cancellation before 14.02.2023: 50% registration fee refund;
- Your cancellation before 01.03.2023: 25% registration fee refund;
- Your cancellation after 01.03.2023: 0% registration fee refund;
- No-Show at the symposium: 0% registration fee refund.
- If we are forced to cancel the meeting: 100% of the registration fee refund.
Payments must be done by bank transfer only and free of all charges: if your transfer has been substantially reduced by bank charges, you will have to pay the difference to the relevant conference fee at the registration desk upon arrival.
After registration participants will be sent the payment receipt by e-mail by SCOOL. If you have requests or questions about the billing, please write to email@example.com upon registering.